**Maintenance Tech 2**
Total Ride is part of a much larger family along with Petermann, Stock Transportation, Septran, The Provider, Trans Express, Safeway and Smith Bus, who come together as **National Express LLC (NELLC)** . NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking a **Maintenance Technician II (Diesel Mechanic)** for our Customer Service Center (CSC) **.**
**Qualifications – External**
1. Minimum of two to fouryears Med/Hvy truck Fleet mechanic repair experience.
2. **Must maintain a safety oriented mindset at all times and follow all safety rules and regulations.**
3. Must be able to certify on our PMI methodology and complete PMIs at the quality level required to maintain our fleet to NELLC and legal and regulatory standards.
4. Diagnostic, Electrical, and AC skills are a must
5. Technical knowledge of major vehicle systems and diesel equipment is required
6. Have previous fleet experience and are familiar with diesel and gasoline systems
7. Properly records and accounts for all work performed and parts used on the appropriate forms and documents.
8. Possess the recommended minimum Hand tools for a diesel technician
9. Ability to use good judgment and decision making skills
10. Must pass DOT pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
11. Valid applicable state license (CDL preferred) **Company has a free training program for mechanics.
12. Must be able to possess a valid CDL within 45 days from the date of hire.
13. Must be willing to work as directed.
14. ASE certifications and or a certification of completion from a Vo-Tech School or Community College automotive based program is desired but not required.
15. Preferred but not required is ASE certification in 50% of the required ASE Master Technician certification requirements for the class of buses that make up the majority of the buses in their CSC.
Total Ride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit http://www.totalride.com
+ Minimumof two to four years Med/Hvy truck Fleet mechanic repair experience
+ Diagnostic, Electrical, and AC skills are a must
+ Technical knowledge of major vehicle systems and diesel equipment is required
+ Have previous fleet experience and are familiar with diesel and gasoline systems
+ Possess the recommended minimum Hand tools for a Diesel Technician
+ Ability to use good judgment and Decision Making skills
+ Valid applicable state license (CDL preferred) **Company has a free training program for mechanics
National Express LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit http://www.totalride.com or http://www.nellc.com at http://www.nellc.com/ .
Key Words: _Engine repair, Test and adjust units to specifications Engine repair and overhaul, Electrical and electronic systems, Diesel engines, Diagnostics, Alignment, Fleet Mechanic, Valve and injector adjustments, steering and suspension adjustment, Diagnose faults and malfunctions Brake systems, Complete brake jobs and wheel seals, Lubricate , Heavy-Duty Equipment mechanic, Hydraulic systems, diagnostic tools, brake & Engine calibration devices, preventive maintenance, Bus Mechanic, Fuel and emission systems, Ignition and electrical systems, combustible engines Automatic transmission, Standard transmission, driveline components , Inspect and test mechanical units, School Bus, Repair and replace mechanical units, suspension systems, Drive train components, Collision repair, Diesel Repair, R&R, Overhaul, Maintenance of commercial transport truck systems, DOT inspections, off road equipment repair, automotive/diesel repair certification, Master Mechanic, Bus Garage Mechanic, Related jobs for Military MOS 3521, 3522, 3529, MOS, 91A, 91B, 91H, 91L, 91M, 63A, 63B, 63H, 63S, 63W, 63X, 63Z, 91Z, 63X, Services tech, Wheeled Mechanic, Maintenance of Motor Transport_
Company name is: National Express Transit
**Job:** Maintenance Field US Transit
**Primary Location:** United States-Arizona-Tucson-NETC Tucson Transit
**Work Locations** NETC Tucson Transit (7063_NETC Tucson Transit)829 West Silverlake RoadC/O DURHAM 7063Tucson, 85713
**Employee Status** Regular
**Job Level** Individual Contributor
**Job Shift** Evening Job
**Req ID:** 202875