The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for a creative individual who can apply their radar expertise to advancing Honeywell’s world-class weather radar aerospace technologies and products. Join a multi-disciplinary team that develops and deploys advanced radar technologies to provide solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be an integral key part of advancing Honeywell’s weather radar technologies and products and defining the direction of technology and product evolution. You will use your radar expertise to evaluate and develop new technologies to apply to airborne radar systems used worldwide. You will work across disciplines within the Honeywell Aerospace business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
• Apply weather/meteorology radar expertise, knowledge, tools, and principals to develop
• Work closely with hardware, software and systems experts.
• Leverage technology across adjacent markets
• Systems architect responsible for System Design & Development, Integration and Signal Processing Algorithms of Radar systems.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Science
• 5+ years of experience in weather radar digital signal processing
• Masters’ Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Experience in aviation weather hazards
• Academic background or extensive experience in Radar Theory, Design and Applications
• Extensive experience in Digital Signal Processing Design
• Extensive knowledge of Avionics Sensors
• Advanced knowledge of systems development lifecycle
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Leading diverse and global team
• Expert with systems, including integration of hardware and software
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
• Multi-tasking ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Making autonomous decisions
• Significant engineering experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.