The basic purpose or function of this position is to perform the shipping or receiving functions and inventory control of customer, supplier or CAZ materials as the Supervisor.
*Shipping and Receiving Supervisor Duties:*
* Leadership role model in terms of professional behaviors and personal accountability.
* Promotes a safe work environment.
* Follow all shipping and receiving standards.
* Promote good personal relations.
* Coordinate with other areas to meet goals.
* Ensure equipment is in properly working order.
* Provide accurate and timely information of performance administrative work.
* Meet long and short range plans.
* Ensure materials and supplies are available when required to execute daily plans.
* Act as a positive role model and act as mentor and coach to assigned production staff.
* Maintain a clean, organized work environment. Follow, enforce and support 5S principles.
* Assign and execute daily and weekly work schedules.
* Re-enforce adherence to standards (QCPs, policies and procedures, etc.) through coaching and routine follow up.
* Ensure safe, high quality, cost efficient performance of work.
* Ensure staff receives adequate training for the operations assigned to them.
* Complete Corrective Actions to improve area.
* Communicate with employees on their performance and help them achieve their daily expectations.
* _*Ensures company policies and procedures are followed.*_
* _*Provide accurate and timely performance feedback to management.*_
* _*Regular attendance and punctuality.*_
* _*Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards.*_
* Resolve performance/disciplinary issues with employees in coordination with Human Resources. Write documents for employee files using HCM system as needed.
* Ensure information on forms and paperwork of incoming and/or outgoing shipments is correct.
* Conduct periodic inventory audits.
* Monitor pre-established inventory levels to determine ordering needs.
* Assist in determining correct method and mode of shipment to customer or supplier requirements.
· Performing other tasks in the facility as needed.
* Demonstrated excellent listening, verbal and written communication.
* Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of information in written, oral and diagram formats.
* Must interact well with associates at all levels.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Ability to lead others, either as directs reports or in team setting.
* Must be a strong self-starter, able to work without Supervision.
* Ability to operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment.
* Demonstrate an attitude of support, foster participation in the environment of continuous improvement and maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
* High School diploma required. Associates degree in Business or Logistics preferred.
* Minimum five (5) years management experience
* Must be fluent in English, i.e. speaking, reading, writing
Chromalloy offers challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.