CBRE Mesa, AZ 85213
Areas of Interest
Digital & Technology/Information Technology
Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of America
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. We strive to develop foundational and breakthrough products that create value for our customers.
We are building a team of creative and passionate individuals with full-stack expertise and knowledge to help innovate and develop an applications suite for Facilities Management. You will be part of a Scrum team as a part of scaled, globally distributed Agile teams and will have the opportunity to be hands-on with various technologies. Passion for learning new technologies is required.
**WHAT WE DO**
· Build cloud-native applications utilizing Open source and Microsoft technologies across multiple cloud platforms.
· Modernize monolith legacy applications to highly scalable distributed applications on microservices-based architecture and deploy them on cloud platforms.
· Execute projects on Agile best practices and embrace the DevOps culture across the software delivery lifecycle
· Build and develop integration frameworks for 3 rd party vendor applications.
· Design and implement new features/applications based on industry standards.
· Create modern, responsive web applications to provide real estate services to our internal and external clients.
· Develop and distribute Mobile apps built on native or react native architecture for both iOS and Android platforms.
· Implement Continuous Security, Integration, Deployment & Monitoring for the software products
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
· Develop, maintain, enhance, and test application frameworks of moderate to high complexity.
· Deliver high-quality software by adopting best practices from design through the deployment process
· Adopt shift-left practices by implementing unit tests, container build checks, and API Tests for the delivered features.
· Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
· Provide assistance such as technical guidance, code review, and/or training to coworkers.
· 1-3 years in Designing, Development, and Maintenance of Scalable, Distributed applications.
· Experience with Java, Spring Boot-based application development on both RDBMS (SQL Server / Postgresql) and NoSql (Mongo/Elastic) backbone.
· Experience with frontend frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, and MicroService/Event-driven architecture.
· Experience with Git and Git flow for code lifecycle management
· Experience with cloud migration (AWS or Azure) and managing the development of cloud-based applications and development of APIs, web services.
· Hands-on experience with CI/CD deployment pipelines and infrastructure provisioning.
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum development cycles.
**Bonus/Nice to have:**
· Experience with NoSQL databases.
· Familiarity with docker and containerization concepts.
**EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE**
Bachelor's or Masters (Preferred) degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically has 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems
involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
_NOTE:_ _An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing._
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)