SitusAMC Phoenix, AZ 85067
**Software Developer - .Net – 100% Remote**
SitusAMC powers opportunity across the entire real estate lifecycle. SitusAMC is the go-to partner for the commercial and residential real estate finance industry, providing innovative, trusted solutions that power more efficient, effective, and agile businesses.
We are a community of real estate veterans, passionate technologists and innovative professionals working together to transform the real estate finance industry.
As a Software Developer with our CRE Technology team you will work with a team of experienced professionals to solve complex problems. Our teams are working with modern technologies in an agile environment to create comprehensive solutions that are transforming the industry.
**Essential Job Functions:**
• Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, developing, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned software projects
• Provides technical leadership to team and department members. Leads through example, mentors and influences others
• Participates in software design meetings
• Provides time estimates for development tasks to IT leadership for project planning
• Participates in daily stand-up meetings with the development team for status updates
• Troubleshoots and provides technical solutions to customer production issues
• Works with support and documentation groups to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system enhancements
• Peer reviews development team code for feedback and quality control
• Collaborates frequently with client managers, business analysts, quality assurance, and company leadership to serve clients
• Provides guidance and mentors more junior developers
• Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
• Must be proficient in the following programming languages and technologies:
o .Net Framework, ASP.net, C# language (required)
o MS SQL Server, stored procedures, and functions (required)
o XSLT (preferred)
• Proactive problem solving, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
• Strong development and implementation skills
• Customer/Client Focus
• Strategic thinking and planning
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Can effectively mentor others on standard processes and best practices
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8-10+ years of software development experience
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
This position is available in all US Remote locations as detailed in SitusAMC’s Telecommuting policy.
This position is not available in the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, WY.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
\#LI-AS1 #LI-REMOTE #IND2