TEKsystems Phoenix, AZ 85067
Core skills needed:
Advanced/expert level ability with optimizing PostgreSQL server installations
AWS optimization for RDS or standalone EC2 instances running the DBMS
Advanced SQL proficiency
Data pipelining with ETL and or Airflow
Timescale DB and/or Oracle DB hyperfunctions
Ability to discern performance aspects of queries and suggest improvements to analysts and DB owners
Understanding of cost/compute optimizations for queries
Cloud Platforms such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
Preferably prior experience in a production or manufacturing related field
• Design and develop technical solutions to satisfy complex requirements.
• Investigates and resolves complex application and system technical problems and production issues through troubleshooting techniques.
• Continually improves operations and infrastructure by conducting complex systems analysis and recommending changes in policies, procedures or
• Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
• Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
Additional Profile Characteristic Preferred:
• Self-starter, team-player, and a collaborative personality
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
IaaS, AWS, etl, airflow, timescale DB, hyperfunctions, Python, postgresql, ubuntu, rds, OracleDB, EC2
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Highly motivated, professionalism, desire to serve, continuous learner, great attitude, team player. Willing to be flexible and creative and take ownership to solve highly complex IT problems.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email [email protected]. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.