Micro-Tronics, Inc Tempe, AZ 85282 (Telecommute)
Position Summary: Operates one or more computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines to perform turning, drilling, reaming, boring, threading, tapping, deburring and milling over a wide range of surfaces, diameters and depths. Some jobs require to machine close tolerances. Some inspection is required in this role as well as part cleaning and packaging.
Training and Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of work experience, trade school, vocational education or apprenticeship required.
Licenses Required: N/A
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Must be proficient in reading and writing the English language and able to work in a team environment.
• Ability to perform set-ups with minimal to no supervision.
• GD&T – Ability to read blue prints, process documentation / inspection sheets.
• Attaches basic fixture to machine table or work station and secures work piece in fixture according to set-up instructions with minimal or no assistance; using clamps, hardware and measuring instruments.
• Able to adjust machine settings - Basic understanding of G & M codes, tool geometry / tool wear offsets. Dry run program to ensure machine cutting tools run error free.
• Able to maintain required machine maintenance daily / oils and coolant
• 5S Organization
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Logical thinking and problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to stand for a long period of time
• Will work with coolant / solvents
• Must be able to pick up 50lbs.