Belcan Phoenix, AZ 85067
Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Number: 299317
Category: Engineering & Design SBU
Description: A Mechanical Design Engineer job in Phoenix, AZ are currently available at Belcan. This is full-time contract position for approximately 3 months with potential to extend. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent engineering experience in an engineering field. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be supporting a large aerospace OEM reviewing and creating solid models using CATIA V5.
Early Career Engineer Job duties:
* Ability to check low to difficult complexity drawings following Customer standards and compare to 3D models for accuracy
* Update 3D models as required to match the 2D drawings
* Assist with the release process for 3D models
* Accurately perform medium complexity numerical stack-up calculations and GD&T functions
* Must be able to hit OTD (On Time Delivery) and FTQ (First Time Quality) targets set by Customer.
* Preferred: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Civil Engineering
* Zero to two (0-2) years" applicable experience
* Strong knowledge and experience with CATIA V5, Enovia, IVT and iPDM
* Knowledge and application of GD&T (ANSI Y14.5) preferred
* Strong communication skills
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer job in Phoenix, AZ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Phoenix , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart