Belcan Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Advanced Systems Engineer
Job Number: 299313
Description: An Advanced Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and testing company systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety, and other requirements in the total engineering effort. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree Systems Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Advanced Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Formulating operational concepts; performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis.
* Selecting systems architecture.
* Prepare specifications for company operating systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications.
* Document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
* Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
* Background in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
* Experience in SIGINT and Space Payloads.
* Experience performing requirements analysis, requirements management, and verification/validation activities.
* Perform mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis; making recommendations on systems architectures.
If you are interested in this Advanced Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart