EPA USA Inc. Phoenix, AZ 85004
If you're interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com to get a faster response, we appreciate your time and interest.
/ Who We Are /
EPA USA Inc. was founded in 2019. EPA USA Inc is a spin-off of MBA Consult, a company founded in 1996 and employing more than 3,500 people across the Americas, Asia, and Europe. EPA USA Inc. is focused on partnering with financial institutions to create leading solutions for analytics and debt collection in the US Market as a result of an innovative, committed, and customer-focused culture.
Welcome to subscribe to our News(https://epa-usa.com/news), Linkedin(https://linkedin.com/company/epausa), Facebook(https://fb.com/epausa) for the latest job posting or following the newest trend on receivable management!
/ What will be your role? /
- Interacting with customers, through outbound and inbound communication who are delinquent or charged-off, providing assistance by answering questions and process requests by phone, email, and chat
- Responding to incoming customer calls, emails and chats regarding collections/billing issues, service questions and general concerns
- Analyzing and applying sound judgment to overcome objections, analyze the customer’s ability to pay and finding tailored solutions to establish a repayment plan and create a positive customer experience
- Assisting customers with disputes and inquires and reconciling payment histories
- Performing complete and creative skip tracing techniques to locate and contact customers
- Providing thorough and accurate documentation to customer accounts through our communication channels
- Contributing to creating and improving policies, training, and development
- Maintaining a positive, professional attitude and appearance
/ Must Haves /
- Superior communication skills including both written and verbal, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to gain customer rapport through listening, relationship building and professional but persuasive communication skills
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Previous experience in collections, sales or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft, cloud-based products and online apps
/ Bonus Points if You /
- Speak Spanish fluently
- Have working to advanced knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, and other collections-related laws
- College experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
/ Additional Benefits /
EPA USA is conveniently located in downtown Phoenix, less than 1 block from the light rail. You will work in a positive, professional environment in a modern office location with free coffee/tea are available.
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Location: Central location of downtown Phoenix, Arizona
Hiring Period: Long-term