Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Phoenix, AZ 85067
At Haynes Mechanical Systems, we have spent over 45 years building a company that we can be proud of - a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast growing commercial HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative and work towards the best result for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
With locations in Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and Phoenix we have many opportunities available. Standard work days are M-F, with occasional on-call after hours. This position is expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand periods
Competitive benefits package:
* 401K - Matched
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
Able to qualify prospects and/or opportunities within assigned accounts, make effective sales presentations, and answer questions to objections in a proficient, responsible and timely manner. Manages quotes to close sales. Surveys commercial HVAC systems, problem solves and makes recommendations: learns and applies the company pricing policy.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
* 3-5 years of Sales experience
* 3-5 years of experience with commercial HVAC systems
* Mechanical aptitude
* Knowledge of building codes and standards
* Regular and punctual attendance is required
* Must possess a valid driver’s license and currently maintain a safe driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
* Able to plan and effectively schedule appointments and manage personal time to assure productivity
* Effectively conducts sales presentations to influence customers to buy and can identify opportunities within existing customer bases
* Consistently generates sales revenue through a proven track record
* Understands the prospect’s organization and decision making process and can commit the prospect to a decision making timetable
* Surveys and has a good understanding of commercial HVAC mechanical systems and provides customer with solutions: recognizes project opportunities
* Works closely with the Operations Department and can communicate what the customer needs to both the customer and Operations
* Uses vertical market strategies and understands market forces to find opportunities within existing customer base
* Uses the value proposition statement to gain customer interest
* Interprets job conditions and can determine and recommend maintenance requirements
* Answers questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner
* Identifies customer needs and can effectively address customer concerns
* Presents effective product demonstration while incorporating the LINC sales process
* Handles objections effectively
* Can verbalize a conceptual sale and return on investment to customer
* Understands Company credit policy
* Able to coordinate project work with multiple subcontractors and equipment representatives
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally required to travel, must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time, and able to bend, stoop, and crawl, occasionally in cramped and uncomfortable environments. May also require brief exposure to indoor environments that are smoky, dusty or dirty.
Keyword: Project Sales Representative
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc