Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. Phoenix, AZ 85004
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., an industry-leading financial solutions firm with more than 850 associates serving over 3,400 independent financial professionals in all 50 states, has an opening in the Operations Department as a full-time Financial Services Processing and Customer Service Specialist in our Phoenix, Arizona office.
Cambridge has been ranked a ‘Top Workplace in Iowa’ for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011 – one of the few companies to earn this employee satisfaction rating for every year since the program began in Iowa. Our associates are also engaged in serving others, especially financial professionals, and their high satisfaction positively impacts the quality of service delivered.
Cambridge has been named ‘Broker-Dealer of the Year’ by its advisors through Investment Advisor magazine for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, and 2003. Cambridge now holds the record for earning this honor the most times for any firm in the independent advice industry. Cambridge has also earned 9 out of 10 Annual Satisfaction Ratings for over 20 years from the financial professionals we serve. And as part of our ongoing focus on quality service, Cambridge has established a Chief Services Officer to focus on the overall service model to create positive client engagement with financial professionals.
With the corporate campus in Fairfield, Iowa and an Atlanta, Georgia location, Cambridge is adding an office location in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area as part of its growth initiatives. The Phoenix location is focused on enhancing our service and recruiting presence in the western half of the U.S. while establishing additional backup systems. We also plan to leverage experience and talent available in the Phoenix metro area regarding financial services, technology, marketing, and other key business expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support standard work to process from department queues by providing timely and accurate customer service on incoming paperwork new account, transfer and cashiering processing, and telephone calls
• Enhance understanding of policies and procedures in operational functions in order to effectively communicate internal policies and procedures as well as external clearing firm policies and procedures and communicate potential violations to management
• Collaborate with internal associates and clearing firms to improve procedures and templates to streamline processes
• Research, review, and problem solve open issues from management, associates and financial professionals
• Act as point of contact for the team to assist with troubleshooting situations
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1-2 years of related customer service and/or Financial Services industry experience preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
• There are no Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) licenses required but licensed associates are always welcome to apply.
Join Cambridge where culture counts, and values matter most.