Benson Industries, Inc. Tolleson, AZ 85353
Operate high speed stamping presses and auxiliary equipment producing metal connector plates and steel components with manual and automated packaging processes. Quality awareness and accurate production reporting is a major responsibility.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities**include but are not limited to:
* Operate a high speed stamping press and auxiliary equipment with manual and automated packaging processes.
* Meet and/or exceed daily production goals.
* Report all machine malfunctions to mechanics or supervisors.
* Assist mechanics whenever required to keep press/packaging equipment operational.
* Manually pack metal connector plates and/or steel components into packaging containers.
* Strive to keep product waste to a minimum; inspect finished products and mark steel lot numbers on shipping containers.
* Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to work overtime as required, to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift.
* Safety: Must have an outstanding safety record and follow all safety policies and procedures.
* Participate in safety training and meetings.
* Maintain clean and safe work area.
* Report all injuries/accidents near misses immediately to supervisor or a member of management.
* Report all unsafe acts and conditions.
* Use equipment and materials properly.
* Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Monitor own work to ensure quality. Apply feedback to improve performance.
* Quantity: Meet productivity standards without diminishing quality of work. Strive to increase productivity.
* Dependability: Take responsibility for own action. Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Willing to work overtime whenever necessary.
* Initiative: Readily volunteers. Undertake self-development activities. Seek increased responsibilities. Take independent action.
* Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
Preferred: High School Diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Effectively communicate with co-workers and management regarding work and safety issues.
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tolleson, AZ, United States
*Tracking Code:* 1609-253
*Job Location:* Tolleson, Arizona, United States
*Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular