Trinidad Benham Corp. Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
Trinidad Benham Corp.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
We've expanded our printing and converting services to Arizona! We are looking for a full-time Machine Operator to join our Arizona Flexible Packaging team. The Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently operating converting machinery to produce flexible food packaging to customer specifications.
• Read and understand daily production schedule and material requirements.
• Utilize pallet jack to relocate raw/work in process materials.
• Perform pre-operation machine checks.
• Perform Quality Control checks throughout job run.
• Accurately and efficiently set up and operate converting machine per job specifications.
• Accurately complete and maintain required documentation on product, materials/supplies, output and machine downtime.
• Troubleshoot minor machine problems and make appropriate adjustments on equipment.
• Communicate with Maintenance personnel on a timely basis to facilitate maintenance and repairs.
• Meet daily production requirements.
• Comply with company safety policies and maintain clean and orderly work area.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Production Lead or Plant Management.
• High school diploma or GED;
• Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Capable of working in high pressure situations
• Ability to perform basic math skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Effectively manage time to meet production deadlines
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
• Effectively communicate questions, problems and reports to co-workers, supervisory and management personnel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience of working well with all levels within an organization
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently (more than 75% of time) required to:
• Stand and/or walk, use ladders and climb stairs, bend and stoop;
• Reach, kneel and crouch;
• Push/pull items up to and above 50 pounds;
• Lift, carry and/or move items up to 50 pounds, without assistance;
• Use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls;
• Verbally communicate; and to hear';
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus;
• Work in inclement weather
Occasionally (less than 25% of time) lift and carry up to and sometimes above 50lbs.
• Personal protective equipment, such as hearing protection, safety glasses, hair net and food safety related items, is required;
• Exposure to dust, loud noise, and both Normal Propyl Alcohol & Normal Propyl Acetate fumes;
• Exposed to solvent base inks;
• Exposed to machinery and mechanical, moving parts;
• Exposed to a non-climate-controlled environment