Universal Forest Products Chandler, AZ 85286
Machine Operator I is responsible for the set up and operation of a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Works under immediate supervision; relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Secures and maintains material and supplies required on the operation.
* Completes work area set up.
* Operates and feeds the machine in a safe and efficient manner, and according to established procedures.
* Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finished product.
* Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
* Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
* Maintains production records as required.
* Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
* Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
* Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled