Broadleaf, Inc. Tucson, AZ 85703
AZ - 2 Davis-Monthan - Tucson, AZ
Contingent Upon Award
* pdate data in PEX, GTIMS, or future Government-mandated equivalent systems, and locally developed computer database systems.
* Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) (or future Government-mandated equivalent systems).
* Review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFIs)/Air Force Manuals (AFMANs) (e.g., AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1), associated Major Commands (MAJCOM) Installation supplements, and locally developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
* Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Administer classes, task evaluations, and exams. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
* Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
* Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
* Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
* Coordinate with scheduling officer to maximize training opportunities IAW unit leadership guidance and to ensure scheduling and training are consistent with AFIs/AFMANs.
* Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the Unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent), as well as weekly summaries for the DO.
* Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
* Generate the following deliverables:
* AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet.
* Training aids as directed by the unit training officer.
* Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the “Letter of X’s”).
* Copy of in-work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stan/Eval (OGV), no later than (NLT) the last day of each month.
* Monthly/quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and RAP inputs to Wing OSS Training each quarter.
* RAP reporting per the current RAP tasking message.
* Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status.
* Grade Book report.
* Two (2) years of experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC/ASOS), group, or wing training program
* Five (5) years of experience working in a DoD flying squadron, group, or wing training program
* Two (2) years of experience using PEX (FS) or TACTICS (ASOS) or similar scheduling program
Two (2) years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite
* Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled