Broadleaf, Inc. Tucson, AZ 85703
AZ - 2 Davis-Monthan - Tucson, AZ
Contingent Upon Award
* Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a daily and weekly basis to build long- and short-range schedules to ensure full coverage of all pilots and aircrew, instructors, evaluators, support personnel, and supervisor positions.
* Coordinate with the squadron operations officer (DO), weapons officer, scheduling officer, training officer, aviation resource management (ARM) personnel, and unit mobility to build long range schedules that ensure mission qualifications, upgrades, continuation training, exercises, and test requirements are met to fulfill required operations personnel currency and progression standards in accordance with (IAW) the operations officer priorities. Comply with locally developed guidance from the operations group, operations officer, and unit chief of scheduling when building the schedule.
* Populate and publish unit schedules, via PEX, GTIMS, or future Government-mandated equivalent systems, to include long- and short-range ground, academic, flying/terminal control, and simulator training event schedules.
* Track operations personnel availability (i.e., leave, temporary duty, scheduled medical appointments, or other scheduling commitments). De-conflict operations personnel schedules and work with squadron leadership to ensure operations personnel are available to meet assigned tasks.
* Perform daily updates of scheduling data to reflect schedule/training changes and/or completion.
* Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full mission coverage by coordinating with the on-duty operations supervisor (Top 3 or equivalent).
* Obtain aircraft/equipment availability data from maintenance (MX).
* Assist in determining ground, flight/terminal control, and simulator schedule requirements for initial qualification, mission qualification, upgrades, continuation training, and currencies based on syllabus requirements, student progression, aircraft/equipment availability, airspace/range availability, and weather.
* Track live, simulated, and academic training requirements to facilitate accurate scheduling as directed by the DO. Schedules shall be based on experience to mitigate Operational Risk Management (ORM). Updates will be reported to squadron and wing leadership.
* Coordinate with Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and outside agencies as required to facilitate exercise and special event scheduling requirements (Flag Exercises, Weapons Evaluations, Weapons School Support, etc.).
* Attend airspace/range scheduling meetings for schedule coordination and de-confliction.
* Two (2) years of experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC/ASOS), group, or wing scheduling program
* Five (5) years of experience working in a DoD flying squadron, group, or wing training program
* Two (2) years of experience using PEX (FS) or TACTICS (ASOS) or similar scheduling program
* Two (2) years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite
* Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled