Accenture Phoenix, AZ 85067
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration
project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services
company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s
100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and
experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and
communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for
Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of
people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging
technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will
receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class
learning resources. .
Service Representative is a key member
of the service operations team, taking ownership for e providing unbiased assistance to Medicaid and Health Care
Services Providers with questions regarding eligibility, medical claims status,
and other program services questions we provide extensive Academic and
Practicum training program .
Main responsibilities of the Customer
Service Representative include but are not limited to:
to phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner. Documents all
encounters in clear and concise online logs.
with problem resolution, as needed.
callers to other Contact Center units as needed
individual performance standards.
other duties as may be assigned by management. Attains and maintains strict
required attendance and performance metrics.
available for any 8 hour shift from 7 am to 7 pm. We are unable to accommodate
schedule change requests during the first 90 days.
Accenture employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits
programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with
one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
· Minimum High School diploma or GED
· Minimum 6 months customer service or contact center experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
• Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.