Springstone, Inc. Gilbert, AZ 85297
Job Locations US-AZ-Gilbert
Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Gilbert, Arizona. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives.
The Maintenance department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our maintenance technician is responsible for assisting in maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for our patients, staff and visitors in keeping with Joint Commission, CMS, NFPA and state regulations. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
Working with a highly engaged staff
* Healthy staffing levels
* Flexible scheduling
* Career growth
* Competitive compensation
* Assists in maintaining a safe, functional, clean and attractive physical environment for patient, guests, and employees.
* Performs, with minimal supervision, a variety of plant maintenance tasks under the direction of the Plant Operations Manager.
* Performs plan operations assessments, equipment testing, and documents as required.
* Performs safety and preventative maintenance inspections and documents as required.
* High School degree or equivalent preferred. Combination of education and relevant work experience may be required.
* Valid driver’s license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
* Previous experience in plant operations in a hospital setting preferred.
* Strong understanding of regulatory requirements helpful.