Vertex Aerospace LLC Yuma, AZ 85365
The fully qualified LSR will provide on-site liaison, logistics support, and advisory services.
* Integrate into the MALS maintenance and supply departments in order to provide Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) support, technical assistance, and resolution of unusual or difficult material problems with oversight from the AV-8B Program Manager or his delegate.
* Perform technical research on AV-8B parts requirements
* Assist in the review and development of AV-8B parts support packages and allowance listings required for deployment
* Analyze, interpret, and prepare information for data deliverables in accordance with contract requirements
* Analyze situations from government employees relating to logistical problems incident to operational testing, troubleshooting, and general maintenance practices
* Provide timely and accurate research and correct advice to problems
* Prepare and provide a bi-weekly report to the Boeing AV8 Program Manager or his delegate in support of the contractually required bi-weekly Technical Information Report
* Any additional tasks identified by Program or Assigned Manager
The primary mission includes, but not limited to
Logistics support capability to operate and maintain the AV-8B aircraft and associated equipment.
* Access and use of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specific tools
o Reference Engineering Data Automated Retrieval System (REDARS)
o Product Standards Data System (PSDS)The secondary mission includes, but not limited to
Provide on-the-spot advice to military personnel to resolve logistical problems.
o OEM support
o Technical assistance
o Resolution of unusual or difficult materiel problems
* Provide rapid responses that enhance material and aircraft readiness
* Provide surrogate technical support to the Fleet Support Team (FST) and the Fleet Readiness Centers (FRC)s to minimize material delays and downtime
* Work closely with the MALS Supply Officers and Production Control Officers and be able to identify and close gaps in AV-8B supply and expeditious repair requirements
* Maintain logistics/technical information channels and liaison between Boeing s AV-8B Contract Engineering Technical Services (CETS), Boeing AV-8B Engineers, the Government s Fleet Support Team (FST) Engineers, Fleet Readiness Center East (FRCE) and Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRCSW)
* Prepare and provide a biweekly report to the Boeing AV-8B Program Manager or his delegate in support of the contractually required biweekly Technical Information Report
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)