Raytheon Technologies Tucson, AZ 85702
Empowering a global business. Providing affordable solutions. Delivering competitive discriminators by unleashing deep expertise. These are just some of the many ways the Digital Technology team at Raytheon Technologies creates success for our customers. Joining our Program Execution team will allow you to partner with RMD organizations to enable business growth, speed, and agility through business innovation, technical proficiency, and operational excellence.
This is a multi-level position SA Administrator II or Sr. SA Administrator I based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.
Provide IT systems administration in a heterogeneous Microsoft Windows and Redhat Enterprise Linux environment. Understanding or knowledge of Windows Server internals or Linux fundamentals to include DNS, DHCP, AD, and server replication methods. Working as a team member in a fast paced technological environment. Use troubleshooting techniques to resolve technical problems of a moderate to high scope and complexity to include the integration of hardware and operating systems (OS). Understanding of data RAID, data backup uses and technologies. Install and configure software applications requested by end users. Work with Cybersecurity professionals to maintain security compliance requirements. Provide documentation and training on advanced IT processes and procedures and a
bility to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification) within 6 months of hire date
other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Required Skills
* Bachelor's degree in IT or a STEM related field and 2 years of related experience is required, an additional 8 years of directly applicable equivalent experience with no degree is required.
* Must be have a final Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET security clearance,U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance first day of employment .
Clearance must be adjudicated with the last 6 years
* Experience with Windows and or Linux Server Operating Systems (OS)
* Experience DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Backup and Recovery enterprise suites
* Experience with PC and/or Server architectures and troubleshooting methods and be able to assist in developing solutions and documentation to a variety of technical problems
* Systems are operational 24x7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours, may require less than 10% some travel.
Highly Desired Skills:
* Master's degree in IT or STEM related field and 4 years of directly related experience
* An active DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or prior SCI/program eligibility
* Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification * Direct working experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DFARS and/or DoD/RMF * In-depth working experience in Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016
* Experience with data storage, NAS, and SAN technologies and solutions
* Experience with using Information Technology project lifecycle management processes
* Solid experience using VMWare vCenter, vSphere, and ESX virtual computing methods
* Experience supporting engineers in software, simulations, and hardware development
* Experience with Microsoft WSUS, SCCM, Exchange, and Lync
* Experience and or education of Backup Exec, NetApp Snap Protect, data backup technologies, systems principles, and safeguards
* Experience using Network Appliance FAS Series Systems
* High Performance Computing (HPC) experience in a Linux environment
* Basic Windows scripting
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.