Rural Electric Mesa, AZ 85213
1. Responsible for supervision and work assignments of an apprentice as needed
2. Familiar with the NEC and capable of use in order to properly size and select: Conduit, wire, boxes and insulation
3. Familiar with the NEC and able to use its provisions for proper grounding and bonding
4. If assigned a vehicle, keep it in clean, orderly, and fully stocked manner
5. Must be recipient of journeyman or master electrician certification from an accredited training program or equivalent experience
6. Understand/Interpret field survey markings
7. Complete daily reports and time cards
8. Able to properly read and interpret project plans and details
9. Complete a minimum of 6 hours of technical training per year
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
Employee must complete valid apprenticeship program from an accredited and company approved program. Must have own tools are required for this position, Must maintain the following safety certificates: OSHA 10 hr, First Aid/CPR.
Plan Reading, Survey Interpretation, Survey Equipment use.
New Hire Safety Orientation, MSDS, LOTO and QMS are required on or before the first day of employment.