Compass Group, North America PHOENIX, AZ 85067
*Posted Date:* Sep 15, 2020
*Details: *The Customer Service Manager will manage 10-15 hourly Associates for micro-market accounts in the Phoenix area. Typical schedule will be Monday - Friday and hours will be dependent upon business needs. Considered applicants must have prior customer service, Microsoft Excel/Word experience. Main responsibilities may entail approximately: 50% Customer Service, 35% Route Management, 15% Administrative Duties.
*/Growth. Opportunity. Excellence./*
*/Canteen/*/ /sets the national standard for */_excellence_/* in automated retail, and */EVERY/* segment of our business is thriving./ /We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our*/ _growth_/*/./ *YOU* bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the* /_opportunity_/* and innovation. *TOGETHER* we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
*/Come grow with us. We are Canteen./*
A quick, healthy break helps people make the most of their time. That’s what we deliver. *YOU* bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in unattended retail, transforming the micro-market, dining, coffee, and vending industry.
*Each day you can expect to: *
• Have a direct role in the growth of our Micro Marketplace business.
• Communicate confidently with clients.
• Work the room! Visit accounts and clients to maintain good relationships and react to any comments, suggestions or concerns for the purpose of account retention; plus, actively pursue pricing goals.
• Get out of the office! Coordinate market installations in new and existing accounts; perform account location inspections and audits to ensure company standards are met.
• Manage the performance of your accounts. Review route reports to ensure integrity, control spoilage rates, monitor and control labor costs; plus, ensure quality, cleanliness, merchandising, customer service and company policies and programs are maintained.
• Show resourcefulness. Schedule and modify the route structure to improve productivity and control overtime compensation.
• Be on top of things. Stay current with and abide by all parts of collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
*What it takes:*
• Two year college degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to calculate interest, commissions and pricing.
• Experience in a route-based business preferred.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
*Dreams of being a manager?* As a Customer Service Manager with Canteen, we give you breathing room and space to grow. With us, you’ll gain the skills needed for the next level of growth. We want to see you soar.
*Why work for Canteen?* Because you matter to us. At Canteen, we lead our industry by ensuring that wellness, quality and service are our top priorities when working with our trusted clients. But, we can’t do this without a hardworking team that supports the same values. We want to encourage an inclusive culture throughout our company where everyone feels like they belong, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
*Apply to Canteen today!*
/Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: 422574*
ERIN S PRINDLE