AeroSpec, Inc. Chandler, AZ 85225
AeroSpec, Inc. of Chandler, AZ is looking to hire a full-time Machine Controls Integration Electrician. We are seeking talented integration electricians to wire & integrate equipment for our cutting-edge automation projects. This position will work closely with our electrical engineers and build technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities by increasing their practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the construction of world class production equipment.
The Machine Controls Integration Electrician position pays competitively, depending on experience. In addition, we offer our full-time employees a range of benefits including medical, dental and visioninsurance, disability & life insurance, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off. If this opportunity sounds like what you have been looking for, please apply now!
AeroSpec is a leader in design-engineer-build solutions for a variety of industries solving all types of manufacturing challenges. Our team creates custom manufacturing equipment for cutting edge products needed in a connected world. The company is a respected leader in innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries working to grow their technology and manufacturing capability.
Details of the company and its products can be viewed at www.aerospecinc.com.
Your Day in the Life as a Machine Controls Integration Electrician
Your day-to-day includes working with our Manufacturing and Engineering teams to ensure AeroSpec’s ISO certified quality is upheld while making schedule. You’ll perform point-to-point wiring based on standard electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints. Commissioning & powering up equipment and performing basic system and subsystem testing and troubleshooting are all part of the position. In addition, you will work closely with controls engineers and programmers to validate software and equipment functionality. A portion of this role may require occasional field service for install or service of equipment.
• Technical Degree or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience with wiring, debugging, and qualifying industrial equipment
• Expert with specialized tools used in control panel construction and machine wiring
• Working knowledge in various Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC platforms, PanelView, motion control systems
• Experience with using a variety of electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical/electronic systems
• Adept at reading all types of blueprints and schematics
• Excellent standards for craftsmanship
• Familiar with specialized tools used in control panel construction
• Industrial device programming and commissioning a plus
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and wiring schematics a plus
• Background in field support a plus