Western Alliance Bancorporation Phoenix, AZ 85011
IT Solutions Delivery Manager-Network/Telecommunications)
What you'll do:
This individual will be a hand-on manager leading a technical Network / Telecommunication team responsible for troubleshooting and supporting both legacy, current, and emerging technologies. The primary responsibility will be driving critical enterprise projects while leading overseeing the day to day operations. Partnering with the Infrastructure and Engineering team, the Deliver Manager is heavily involved with identifying, prioritizing, and resolving critical network related issues that impact business operations. In addition, the Delivery Manager proactively seeks to communicate solutions to network related issues and preferred emerging technologies that can be used to improve the overall health of the company network. Some travel is required to California, Nevada and Arizona.
What we are looking for:
* Responsible for the delivery of complex Network / Telecommunication projects such as NAC, SDWAN, DNS, Enterprise Router/Switch Upgrade, SolarWinds Integration.
* Responsible for managing a team of technical experts in networking and telecommunications
* Works with technical teams to ensure that hardware and software infrastructure is maintained with latest firmware and software requirements
* Work to maintain the highest branch availability with the core network
* Manages basic and expedited support to resolve all networking related issues
* Troubleshoots and resolves all expedited issues impacting the customers' challenges and needs
* Proactively communicates the status, plan of action(s), and resolution(s) of issues
* Monitors and reports the performance of network components against KPIs and takes preemptive measures to minimize interruptions
* Identifies opportunities and recommends solutions for improving the overall network health by assessing overall effectiveness and efficiency
* Evaluates new technologies and platforms to determine whether their applicability aligns with businesses needs
* Experience in design specification development, data communications security and privacy techniques.
* SDWAN Technology
* Form and report design experience and knowledge of security processes, regulations, codes, ordinances and terminology.
* 8+ years of experience with WAN and LAN networks including WAN planning, procurement, and termination.
* 8+ Years working with Cisco Collaboration Solutions (WebEx, Events, Webinars)
* 8+ Years - Cisco Switches (38xx, 45xx, 65xx, Nexus, and cloud managed switch solutions)
* 8+ Years - Cisco Routers (ISR gen2, gen3, and ASR platforms)
* 8+ years using routing protocols on Cisco routers and layer 3 switches including OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
* 8+ Years Layer 2 Protocols: VLANs, VTP, LACP, PAGP, and Spanning Tree (STP)
* 8+ Years Network Services Protocols: VSS, WCCP, ACLs, Policy Based Routing (PBR).
* Experience with modern data center protocols including Nexus VPC, and OTV
* Experience in HA switching with HSRP
* Knowledge network Virtualization technology.
* Design and implementation experience of networks supporting virtual desktops (VDI)
* Experience with load balancers (F5, NetScaler, or similar).
* Experience with Cisco AAA model with Cisco ACS and ISE.
* Experience with NAC and Cisco Identify Service Engine (ISE)
* Ability to support and mentor Senior and Junior staff members
* Applied working knowledge of ITIL change management and service design
* Strong problem-solving skills and network design experience.
* Experience in network monitoring including SNMP, ICMP, IP SLA, Syslog.
* Experience with network monitoring tools: SolarWinds, Netbrain, Live Action, etc.
* Experience in SSL and IP Sec VPN technology, design, and best practices around 2FA.
* Experience with Cisco Firepower and ASA 55xx firewalls
* Experience with Juniper Firewalls a plus.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management, staff and equipment vendors.
* Knowledge of principles of business system analysis, including the analysis of procedures, equipment and methods.
* Ability to quickly evaluate and resolve customer problems directly with customers.
* Ability to analyze, interpret and present research findings
* Ability to analyze specifications and design documents.
* Ability to create standard operating procedures (SOPs/MOPs).
* Ability to work well in a Team setting as well as independently with minimal direction.
* Expert with DNS, TCP/IP, BGP and other network protocols.
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field and 10 years of experience with wide and local area networks. CCIE high preferred. 7 years Previous management experience leading successful Network / Telecommunications teams required.
Benefits you'll love:
We offer all the important things you'd want - like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and excused absence time, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257
Western Alliance Bancorporation