Performance Food Group Tucson, AZ 85702
Delivery Driver - Class A CDL - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Performance Arizona (1012)
Performance Foodservice is growing and we are adding a CDL Class A Delivery Driver in Phoenix, Arizona. Our drivers average **$60K+ per year** .
**Click HERE to watch our realistic job preview for our Delivery Driver position!**
$2,500 Driver Sign-on Bonus
Performance Foodservice offers:
• **Full Benefits after 30 days** including health, dental, vision
• Generous 401k company match
• Vacation, Personal, and Sick paid time off
• Longevity Bonus
• Referral Bonus for Class A drivers
• More home time, our drivers are home most nights and weekends.
• Safety Bonus
A Performance Food Group Arizona delivery driver is responsible for delivering a variety of products to accounts within a designated area in Metro Phoenix, Arizona area. Multiple stops are required throughout the route that requires frequent exits and entry to and from the truck cab to conduct manual unloading of products. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Unloading and delivery of frozen, chilled and dry food products to customer locations within assigned route
• Stock and or place products on customers’ shelves or another designed location when applicable
• Collect payments from customers and record transactions when applicable
• Resolve service complaints when able, issue credit memos for refused product, return product to warehouse and maintain effective communications with transportation supervisors, management and the sales department
• Organize end-of-day paperwork for office administration
• Perform Pre & Post trip inspections and maintain the proper temperature environment within delivery trailer
• Safe and legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
• Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
• Proper loading and unloading of freight to assure safety and minimal risk of damage to cargo and danger to people.
**Address Line 1:**
455 S 75th Avenue
**Full Time / Part Time:**
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy at http://pfgc.com/Policy ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster at http://pfgc.com/Poster and supplement at http://pfgc.com/Supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement at http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency .
• 1+ years of commercial driving experience
• Foodservice distribution industry experience
• Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e. PeopleNet)
• Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
• Customer service related work experience
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
• High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid CDL A
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location
• 6-12 months of commercial driving experience