Ryan Companies US, Inc. Phoenix, AZ 85011
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don't just build buildings - we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an exciting career opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our team in Phoenix!
Do you bring at least one year of successful commercial construction experience in a design-build environment? Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative workspace? Are you looking to learn more about field and office operations while working on a construction project site and assisting Project Managers and Superintendents? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today.
Some things you can expect to do:
* Develop a working understanding of budgets, schedules, cost accounting, invoices, contracts, change orders and other management tools.
* Assume responsibility and communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
* May have more involvement in entire job cycle on selected small projects, under supervision.
* Travel as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have a bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering/Management and least one year of experience in commercial construction.
You will really stand out if you:
* Have general knowledge of estimating techniques, cost control and material pricing.
* Read and understand engineering drawings, purchase orders, contracts, and cost coding systems.
* Are familiar and comfortable with current technology.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation - charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.