Staffmark Gilbert, AZ 85298
We are seeking experienced Machine Operators for the Encapsulation department at a local herbal supplement company! This company offers great benefits, advancement opportunities and a chance for a lasting career!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday / 5:00am-3:30pm
* Run Bosch Encapsulation Machine
* Follow batch record instructions and specifications for filling various products
* Complete Batch Record with accurate information
* Operate all encapsulation machines and mixers within Powder Department
* Verify capsule counts/weights are within batch record specifications
* Make adjustments to machine set up
* Visually inspect finished goods and troubleshoot when problems occur
* Perform daily cleaning of equipment before and after use
* Log set ups, doses and weighs of capsules
* Work on a team of 2-8 people, or sometimes work productively alone.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic Math Skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
* Legible Handwriting
* Proficient in operating all Powder Department machinery
* Able to work around loose powders
* Ability to lift 20lbs consistently
* Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours
* Proficient manual dexterity
Please submit resume for consideraton!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.