StratasCorp Yuma, AZ 85365
At StratasCorp, our mission strives to put employees first while still being recognized as a leader in the Department of Defense Information Technology sector. We believe in a continuing pursuit of customer satisfaction and operational excellence while exceling in service innovation. We are looking for employees who value corporate culture, leadership, diversity, and commitment to quality, because we are #TeamStratas.
Yuma, AZ - Yuma, AZ 85364 US (Primary)
Our team, supporting The USMC Next Generation Enterprise Network Contract, has an immediate need for a Cyber Security Spec 1 with demonstrated experience in all aspects of Information Systems (IS) including data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. Primary responsibilities include:
* Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems and networks
* Provide guidance to ensure that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental security requirements
* Execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures
* Implement data network security measures
* Operate and monitor Network Intrusion Detection and Forensic Systems
* Operate Electronic Key Management System
* Maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
* Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and other point of presence security tools
* Two to four (2-4) years of information technology (IT) experience required
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I
StratasCorp provides a complete compensation package with competitive wages and benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA & HSA accounts, disability and other income protection benefits, life insurance, paid personal time-off benefits, paid holidays, and a 401K Saving Plan with a company matching contribution.
StratasCorp is a private corporation established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms StratasCorp policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law.