Cognizant Mesa, AZ 85277
* Call center/Helpdesk role
* Resolution of issues incidents raised by clients within SLA
* Issue incident escalation to respective support groups
* Ticket creation, categorization, prioritization
* Incident resolution and ticket closure
* On call support for issues related to laptop desktop application related issues
* Problem Record creation and reporting to Problem Managers
* Assisting with Exchange, Outlook, and Mailbox movement related issues
* Virus scanning and troubleshooting all basic components which help in system maintenance
* Troubleshooting outlook issues like configuration issues while configuring accessing emails, PST, Creation PST files, tracking and retrieving data application related issues etc.
* Software installations all application related issues
* Resolution of all priority incidents based on first in first out basis
* Shift work may be required.
* Training may be provided.
Proficiency Level *
Workplace Service-Service Desk
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.