General Dynamics Information Technology Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
* Manages the functionality and efficiency of the Metalogix Tool Suite supporting the SharePoint farm.
* Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
* Sets up administrator and service accounts.
* Maintains system documentation.
* Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
* Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
* Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
* Program in an administrative language.
* Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
* Provides advice and training to end-users.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
* Uses Metalogix replicator and or similar software types i.e. AvePoint to provide redundancy.
* Participates in special projects as required
BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
* 10+ years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
* 8570 certification: IAT Level II Certification, e.g., Security+ CE
* Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or 2016 certification or Metalogix certification within 6 months of hire date
* Experience with Adobe and scripting techniques
* Experience creating and customizing SharePoint 2013 or 2016 site collections, sites, lists, libraries, and workflows
* Must be able to obtain/sustain a Secret Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA AZ Fort Huachuca
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.