Patricio Enterprises, Inc. Yuma, AZ 85365
LOCATION:Yuma Proving Grounds, AZ
TRAVEL:Up to 25%
CLEARANCE:Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION:The Test Engineer will provide support to the system engineering process associated with materiel development in all phases of the weapon system life cycle across the following all testing disciplines.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Experience supporting the system engineering process associated with materiel development in all phases of the weapon system life cycle across the following disciplines:
* reliability, and
* product assurance.
* Experience developing and reviewing of test plans and procedures using statistically design test methods, test planning, test execution, test oversight, and test reporting to support technical recommendations for future decisions as requested.
* Experience preparing of Government-coordinated test plans IAW appropriate Army regulations and analysis/evaluation of test results.
* Experience ensuring data collected from tests is adequate to support engineering, developmental, operational and acceptance test requirements.
* Participate in Test events typically conducted at YPG, AZ, with potential for additional testing in other geographical locations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of Test Engineering experience is required.
* Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)