Aerotek Phoenix, AZ 85067
The Pharmacy Technician Fulfillment provides assistance in the preparation and distribution of drug products.
The Technician is responsible for preparing the prescription medications via use of the fulfillment system.
* Process prescription exceptions which may include: resolving claim rejects and member and physician outreach.
* Enter member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system.
* Research and resolve rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues. * Escalate questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction on processing.
* Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls.
* High School diploma.
* Preferred 5-7 years of Pharmacy Technician experience.
* Current Pharmacy Registration and Certification as required by Arizona
* Basic computer skills.
**Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.**
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
**Location:** Phoenix, Arizona
**Posting ID:** 7343120-1726
**Pay Rate:** Up to US$18.87 per hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.