CAPS Phoenix Phoenix, AZ 85098
CAPS®, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nation's largest 503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.
CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
Responsible for storage and packaging of pharmacy products for delivery. Monitoring and/or participating with the deliveries as assigned, and warehouse activities.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the activities of CAPS drivers, couriers and all FedEx deliveries.
* Assist with driving/delivering products to customers in a timely and professional manner ensuring scheduled delivery times are met.
* Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning support to pharmacy.
* Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
* Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
* Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room use.
* Performs material receiving, stocking , and shipping
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
* Ability to perform basic computer functions.
* Basic business office skills.
* Ability to interface with customers and vendors.
* Light warehouse work.
* Ability to operate motor vehicle in various weathering conditions.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc:
* High school Diploma or equivalent.
* Holds a valid motor vehicle operator's license or a commercial license.
* Other certifications or registration as required by Local/State Jurisdiction
* Participates in and delivers training as required
* As determined by supervisor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com..
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.