iQor Tempe, AZ 85282
Work at home customer service representative
Apply now »
Posting Date:Apr 30, 2021
Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Req ID: 23283
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. We’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
+ Answer incoming customer inquiries
+ Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services and policies
+ Record customer information within our customer service database
+ Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner, while actively listening to their concerns.
+ Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
+ Other duties as requested
*To be considered for a Work At Home (WAH) position, the following criteria is required*
· A dedicated workspace which is located within your own residence that is quiet, a place you will not be disturbed and where there are no noises from your surroundings during work hours.
· Applicant must be located within 40 miles from an iQor location.
We Provide the equipment while you work for us
· Hardwired Cable or Fiber Optic connection (no wireless)
· Modem must be able to direct connect to PC or laptop during working hours
· Minimum 10 mbps download / Minimum 5 mbps upload speeds
· $12.15 per hour
· Paid Training
· Medical, Dental, & Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Career development and advancement opportunities
· 401(k) plan
· Fun, Friendly, Open, Team Oriented work atmosphere
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
· Temporary Work from Home until site reopens
· Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
· Record customer information within our customer service database
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
· Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
· Other duties as requested
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· At least 6 months of experience in customer service
· Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
· Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills.
· Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
+ Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
+ Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
+ Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
+ Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
+ Meet department productivity and quality standards.
+ Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
+ Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
+ Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
+ Take an active role in educating customers about our clients products and services.
+ Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
+ Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
+ Problem solving skills.
+ Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
+ Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
+ You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
+ Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
+ Stand and walk or otherwise traverse occasionally in order to be accessible to the production floor.
+ Exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects.
+ Carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs.
+ Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
+ Occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.