Honeywell Phoenix, AZ 85067
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions for TCAS and Transponder Product Team that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Electronic Systems business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
• requirements analysis
• requirements decomposition
• systems design
• model based development system design
• systems integration
• systems validation & verification
• customer interaction
• field failure investigation and corrective action
• project oversight
• project coordination
• budget/schedule responsibility (CAM)
The ideal candidate has a commitment to aviation safety, technical and professional excellence, a commitment to customer satisfaction and growth, demonstrates leadership and delivers on results, has a global mindset and is able to foster teamwork and diversity, demonstrates personal and professional integrity, has strong oral and written communication skills, is able to work across functional boundaries at multiple levels, and can establish strong working relationships within internal/external customers and the certification agencies
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5+ years of experience with Avionics
• Advanced knowledge of TCAS, Transponder products or similar avionics products and development lifecycle
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Leading diverse and global team
• Expert with systems
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
• Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Making autonomous decisions
• Significant engineering experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.