Vincit Arizona Inc. Gilbert, AZ 85233 (Telecommute)
Interested in work without bureaucracy, middle management, and stiff company policies? Then think about joining one of the Best Workplaces in Orange County and Europe that is now expanding into the Phoenix area!
Vincit is a custom software development and design agency that creates digital services and software applications from idea to market. Founded in 2007, we currently employ 500+ expert professionals in Orange County, Phoenix, AZ and Finland.
Vincit was founded on the idea that “Monday’s shouldn’t suck” and believes that Happy Employees + Happy Clients = Success. We operate with a flat company hierarchy, so you’ll have freedom and flexibility, but will work with a team to deliver quality work with minimal supervision (read --> no micro-management here). Ideal candidates will enjoy collaborating with our clients directly, feel confident working independently and be capable of communicating fluently to technical and non-technical team members.
If you are looking for a ground floor opportunity with an expanding company, submit your resume below to join our fun and talented team of 20 here in Phoenix!
Dive into our clients’ problems to help find the best solution
Work in collaborative environment as a member of an agile software development team
Write efficient, clean, readable and testable code
Interest in finding the best technical solutions for a variety of systems
Passion for learning new technologies and improving existing processes
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional work experience preferred
- Experience with both frontend and backend work
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React or Vue
- Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience working with eCommerce systems such as Shopify is a plus
- Native mobile development with Swift or Kotlin is a plus
- Experience working with React Native for six months or more is a plus
- Experience in automated testing is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision starting Day 1
- 10 Days PTO + 10 Federal Holidays
- Paid self-education hours
- Ability to attend appropriate conferences, paid by the company
- Freedom to pick and choose your working equipment and environment
- Bold and bright colleagues who work in small multidisciplinary teams
- Flexible work hours and ability to work from home
- Did we also mention there is beer on tap?
Interested? Take the first step in joining the Vincit fun and send us your application!