CONMED Corporation Phoenix, AZ 85001
CONMED is seeking a Sales Representative to add to our highly talented Advanced Surgical sales force! The ideal candidate CONMED is searching for is motivated, driven, passionate, and has the desire to hustle in the pursuit of excellence. Extraordinary Sales Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level positions within the department!
The Advanced Surgical Sales Representative will be given the opportunity to sell an innovative bag of general surgery products to the following call points: General Surgeons, Urologists, OB/GYN, Colorectal Physicians.
Click here to view our product portfolio
Watch this video to learn more about one of our top products, AirSeal
What You'll Do:
* Generate new sales opportunities and maintain existing business
* Cover surgical cases & set-up trials
* Communicate with senior executives and key decision-makers
* Meet quarterly and annual quotas
What You'll Bring:
* High level of energy, motivation, drive, perseverance, initiative, commitment and professionalism
* Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
* 6+ months of experience in sales, or completion of Medical Sales College, or a sales focused internship
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.