Southwest Human Development Phoenix, AZ 85008
Systems Engineer I – Information Systems
We are seeking a Systems Engineer I who will work on a variety of software projects with multiple departments throughout Southwest Human Development. This will include understanding business workflows and user requirements, designing and developing software applications and data structures, delivering solutions and preparing documentation. This role will represent Information Systems on project teams and will provide technical expertise for the project teams.
· Work with agency staff to understand needs/workflows, design automation and deliver solutions.
· Designs, codes and implements software and data solutions that adhere to systems architecture and technology standards.
· Researches and troubleshoots existing agency software and data issues, and provides timely resolution.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum two years experience in the following:
o Entity framework
o SQL Server
o MVC development
o Visual Studio
o Azure DevOps
· Familiarity with Third Party controls (e.g. Dev Express) is a plus
· Data Warehousing, Power BI or SQL Integration Services experience is a plus
· Experience in working on project teams
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong analytical abilities
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees; including medical, dental, vision, a wellness program, paid time off, pre-tax and Roth 401(k) plans and life insurance.
Southwest Human Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.