Broadway National Phoenix, AZ 85001 (Telecommute)
Are you mechanically inclined, and looking for an opportunity that doesn’t require years of apprenticeship or an expensive education before you can even be considered for the job? Look no further. Broadway National has an IMMEDIATE full-time position for a motivated individual that is ready to join our team as a Mobile-Technician. This position will be based in Phoenix, AZ. Mobile-Techs provide support to our customers in the field across a variety of service areas. We provide all of the necessary training, tools, and support that you will need to be successful. Put your natural skills to work immediately on our team and start advancing with Broadway National today!
Broadway National, one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing privately owned companies, provides national and international Property Management services to high profile clientele throughout a wide range of businesses. Such businesses include Tech, Restaurant, Super Market, Facility Maintenance, Big Box Retail, Specialty, and more. We have completed several iconic projects in the NYC metro area, including signage for Radio City Music Hall and Citi Field, along with the LG Spectacular Billboard/Sign in Times Square throughout our 30 years in business. Signage being just one of our core competencies, Broadway National also offers services for Lighting, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Construction, Janitorial & Floor Care, and Exterior Services, including Parking Lot, Snow Removal & Landscaping.
YOU’LL TAKE ACTION IN:
· Work with internal team(s) to prioritize service calls
· Operate company vehicle in a safe and professional manner
· Meet with customer representatives before and after each service
· Communicate issues and determine solutions in conjunction with internals team(s)
· Ensure company vehicle is properly stocked with replacement materials
· Train with internal experts to advance service proficiency
WHAT IT TAKES:
· No specific experience required, but the successful candidate will demonstrate a strong mechanical ability and/or aptitude for same
· Flexibility to travel within the Phoenix area when needed
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work independently
· Valid driver’s license in good standing
· Clean Driving Record
· Pass a drug screening
FROM US TO YOU:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Company-paid Group Term Life Insurance
· 401 (k) Retirement savings plan (company match)
· Paid vacation, sick/personal time, and floating holidays
· Paid Holidays
We aim to provide our employees with a family-oriented atmosphere, where they are encouraged and motivated in a comfortable setting, while still being given the proper tools to grow within the company. As we experience rapid growth each year, we strive to assure our employees grow with us. Our company welcomes both those who have industry experience and those who are interested in learning about the facility maintenance business. We offer extensive training to new hires, providing them with the skill set needed to succeed. Our goal is not only to provide exceptional customer service to our clients, but also to create an environment where employees flourish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)