Northern Arizona Healthcare Flagstaff, AZ 86011
The Field Services Technician is an IT position that is responsible for providing phone and direct support/service to NAH staff and community members for a wide variety of systems, computing devices and peripherals. This includes being responsible for handling incidents, requests and project work. Following all training guidelines and knowledge articles related to the requested support/service. Providing customers and key stakeholders with information and updates related to requested support and services. This position works extensively with the incident management system and is responsible for escalation of any critical issues having significant patient safety or financial impact; in accordance with SLA guidelines. This position fulfills end user requests and resolves issues on computing devices. Field Services Technicians will cross train with Service Center staff to provide phone coverage as needed or requested by IT management.
* Demonstrates ability to mitigate issues by updating, modifying, re-installing or removing software/hardware.
* Demonstrates ability to create and implement effective, appropriate solutions.
* Demonstrates ability to support Technology system (drafting, reviewing, approving and implementation).
* Demonstrates knowledge of analysis techniques.
* Provides resolution using Incident Management and Change Management processes, in line with ITSM Guidelines.
* Knowledge of Healthcare operations, departments and Service Management software enabling proficient ability to triage tickets and assign to correct teams across the Healthcare system.
* Demonstrates ability to implement hardware and device changes across the Healthcare system.
* Performs hardware device or system analysis to diagnose any issues or identify sources of performance degradation.
* Utilizes various systems and recommended tools to support and troubleshoot various LAN and WAN hardware and infrastructure systems deployed in a healthcare environment.
* Demonstrates knowledge of ITIL methodology and experience of work within an ITIL framework.
* Utilizes a thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations and/or systems to provide support for the products lines he/she is responsible for.
* Demonstrates knowledge of enterprise hardware and software and the ability to operate a computer and peripheral equipment to support all NAH IT Infrastructure and systems.
* Diagnoses and troubleshoots issues while providing technical, clinical, and business resolutions.
* Responsible for special functions and duties as directed by management.
* Utilizes tools, controls techniques, established principals and standards to ascertain the quality, effectiveness, security and accuracy of PC and Mobile device systems.
* Demonstrates knowledge of IT Security policies and guidelines, responsible for updates to security configuration changes on supported systems to promote compliance to include appropriate audit trail.
* Responsible for fulfilling end user requests and resolving issues on computing devices.
* Responds to requests for technical assistance by phone, email or using a service management system.
* Responsible for providing quality status updates.
* Utilizes all available data as a communication tool to promote data-driven decision making.
* Monitors, evaluates, prioritizes and works with IT peers, leaders and stakeholders in the use of Information Technology systems and equipment to maximize benefits in meeting the Information Technology goals and vision of NAH.
* Demonstrates the ability to manage vendor relationships including accountability to SLA and Project Scope deliverables.
* Responsible for reporting any safety-related incident in a timely fashion through the Midas/RDE tool; attends all safety-related training programs; performs work in a safe manner; monitors work environment for possible safety issues and ensures others are also performing work in a safe manner.
* Stays current and complies with state and federal regulations/statutes and company policies that impact the employee's area of responsibility.
* If required for the position, ensures all certifications and/or licenses are up-to-date and valid prior to expiration dates.
* Completes all company mandatory modules and required job-specific training in the specified time frame.
2 year degree in computer science or related field- Preferred
Certification & Licensures
2 years of IT experience- Preferred
2 years of Desktop experience- Preferred
Healthcare is a rapidly changing environment and technology is integrated into almost all aspects of patient care. Computers and other electronic devices are utilized across the organization and throughout each department. Colleagues must have an understanding of computers, and competence in using computers and basic software programs.
CALL REQUIRED: Must be able to physically show up
Yes-within 30 minutes
Requisition ID: 2021-10749
Street: 1200 N, Beaver St.
Experience: 2 years IT exp preferred - 2 year Computer Science degree preferred
Full Name: First Last: DAWN JOHNSON
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org