Protex The PT Xperts, LLC Tucson, AZ 85702
ProTeX is Arizona's largest 3rd party Construction specialists are adding new team members to make their career in the construction testing field. This is Entry-Level, a place to start your career or make a career change with a fresh start in a unique and booming industry; likely one of the few that issues our Techs a Work Truck to take home every day. We teach you what you need to know- in business and beyond. We provide the certifications and lay the foundation for your success. We are a successful business with a vibrant and growing culture, and that's because business in our house is personal. We're more than numbers. We do things right and our teams flourish because-
· Our leaders are fearless, inspiring, and wise.
· Our individuals are motivated, teachable, work hard, stay focused, and build character.
· Our teams learn and grow with achieving valuable certifications through our training.
· Our teams are family and are diverse with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds in their careers and personal lives.
We want new team members to join us on this exciting journey of an industry unlike anything else; and do it together. We don't buy employees so we can do business. We invest in our individuals as people and provide the potential for a promising future. We can ask questions and be recognized for our hard work. We promote from within, so our leaders started where you are. If you want to be a part of this, then let's chat.
·Pay Progression (Raises) and Earning Potential varies on certifications and experience.
· Work truck and gas card (take home- business use only).
· Health incentive program.
· Train and earn various Certifications in Concrete, Testing, Inspections and more!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Construction monitoring and testing of soil, concrete, asphalt and other materials.
· Observe and report test results, site conditions and project information as assigned.
· Proficient in the use of a tablet computer and Microsoft Outlook and Excel programs. Input test data into an Excel spreadsheet and submit all project information electronically on a daily basis.
· Monitor vehicle usage for compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Learn how to read construction documents to determine project details and specifications.
· Ability to work independently, multi-task and adhere to timelines and deadlines
· Minimum of high school/GED diploma
· Possess strong interpersonal relations with contractors, trade partners, governmental agencies, clients, management, and inter-office personnel
· Ability to apply standards, rules, policies, and procedures to formulate sound and well-ability to work long hours with exposure to exterior climate conditions
· Strong communication skills with an ability to interact in a professional manner
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
· Comfortable working with multiple priorities and deadlines
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Strong sense of work-ethic
Desired certifications preferred but are NOT required, include:
ATTI Asphalt, Soil and/or Aggregate Base materials, ACI Concrete, ICC in reinforced concrete and/or masonry. Maintain certifications for ACI, ATTI, Nuclear Radiation Safety and Trench Safety. Conduct testing using the appropriate equipment and methods
Powered by JazzHR