Vireo Health Inc. Amado, AZ 85645
Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 500 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Quality Assurance Specialistto join our growing dynamic team! The ideal candidate will be driven, innovative, compassionate, believe in the goodness of people and cannabis, and enjoys the one team, one dream motto! The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for quality inspections of Medical Cannabis products and monitoring the processes and procedures in the medical cannabis manufacturing operation. This position will report directly to the Quality Manager.
* Perform Quality Control inspections on Products, Equipment and procedures. Ensure package integrity and accuracy.
* May perform or assist inventory management personnel with inventory audits when needed.
* Responsible for monitoring product cannabis safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
* Ensure all cannabis and cannabis containing products produced at the facility are properly tested in accordance with company procedures and guidelines, at appropriate frequencies, and meet specifications prior to release. Ensure testing data is appropriately recorded and maintained.
* Responsible for performing verification on equipment and other areas required.
* Responsible for ensuring the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation completed by staff.
* Ensures the correct guidelines for production are followed during operations.
* Ensures employees are following all SOPs, Work Instructions and worker safety practices.
* Ensure the facility follows applicable Quality Management directives such as SOP s, manuals, policies and procedures, work instructions, etc.
* Assist Quality Manager with instructing employees on Quality Improvements and Issues.
* Analyze quality data to recommend quality and process improvements.
* Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
* Assist in aligning the company with all state, federal and 3rd party requirements. Compliance will work with QA to ensure compliance with government regulatory agencies and third-party audits.
* Support QA Manager and assist other QA Specialists as needed.
* 21 years or older.
* Experience with record keeping/internal auditing.
* 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing or quality control setting.
* Ability to follow existing inventory/inspection procedures accurately.
* Working knowledge of general computer operation and competency with Microsoft Office Products.
* Experience operating in a quality-centric setting (Medical/Manufacturing/Health related industries).
* Good writing/reading/arithmetic skills.
* Basic physical ability to walk back and forth across facility and lift/move up to 50lbs if necessary.
* Self-motivated with proven leadership skills and attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal skills for multitasking and interacting with team member.
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireohealth.com