Arcoro Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Software QA Architect with the desire to solve complex problems within an engaged workforce. You will be a champion of quality and efficiency, employing your technical skills to ensure overall quality and that our software meets the highest standards. The architect will work within the platform team and will collaborate with Engineering Managers and their development teams to ensure the highest level of quality for our technology products and solutions. As a stakeholder in the Agile process, the architect will work to improve the quality of the product and process continuously.
Our team is fun, dedicated, and knowledgeable. Become part of the family working in a stimulating and engaging workplace. Arcoro has great perks, employee benefits, and an employee-built culture. We have office locations in Calabasas, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, Des Moines IA, Granger IN, or join our many remote employees throughout the country. With 17+ years of offsite worker practice, we live a connected and committed workforce. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you will always feel part of the team, and impactful. Arcoro is the place to build a career, solve new problems, work with great technology, connect with customers, and be part of a group of peers, ready to start helping our customers and your team succeed?
What You Will Be Doing:
* Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Agile methodology
* Mentor Software QA Engineers to improve testing skills, test coverage, and automation testing
* Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development as a member of the Platform team
* Be plugged into the quality community keeping abreast of the latest practices and technologies
* 10+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
* Expert using software test design techniques like equivalence class, boundary-value, decision table, and use case testing
* Strong understanding of complex software testing techniques like pairwise, state transition, domain analysis, control flow, and data flow testing
* Capable of solving complex testing problems that have a broad impact
* Drives the design and development of new testing tools like test automation frameworks
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
* Expert understanding of agile testing practices like TDD, BDD, test automation, exploratory testing, and continuous integration
* Experience in one or more non-functional testing areas like load testing, penetration testing, reliability testing, etc.
* Experience testing B2B SaaS applications (web and mobile)
* Experience with general-purpose programming languages like C#
* Experience using Microsoft .NET technology stack (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server)
* Experience with NoSQL database technologies
* Working knowledge of software development life cycle methodology preferably Kanban
* Ability to mentor and develop software QA engineering team members
Nice To Haves:
* Experience working on HCM product suite company
* Experience with web applications using modern stacks like Angular, Vue, or React
* Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms applications
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Perks and Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* 401(k) with Company match
* Company-paid holidays, sick pay & Unlimited PTO
* Full Time Remote work
* Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer s daily lives.