Arcoro Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers overcome the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Be part of a team, working together, to replace manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking. As part of the Arcoro team, you will help create software products that give our customers an edge, is easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer s daily lives.
Arcoro is looking to add a Senior Software QA Engineer who enjoys solving complex problems with a talented group of peers. You will be an advocate of quality and efficiency, employing your technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, utilize leading-edge technologies, and ensure our software meets the highest standards. The QA Engineers will work with Engineering Managers, development teams, platform teams, and products across the organization to ensure the highest level of quality for our technology products and solutions. Working closely with team members within a Kanban environment, you will be helping to improve the quality of the product and process to deliver a great product improving our SaaS customers lives. You will employ your technical knowledge combined with the desire for continuous improvement. Apply your skills and affect your teams and the Arcoro process.
Our team is fun, dedicated, and knowledgeable. Become part of the family working in a stimulating and engaging workplace. Arcoro has great perks, employee benefits, and an employee-built culture. We have office locations in Calabasas, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, Des Moines IA, Granger IN, or join our many remote employees throughout the country. With 17+ years of offsite worker practice, we live a connected and committed workforce. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you will always feel part of the team, and impactful. Arcoro is the place to build a career, solve new problems, work with great technology, connect with customers, and be part of a group of peers, ready to start helping our customers and your team succeed?
What You Will Be Doing:
* Work with the cross-functional team in planning new work items and projects.
* Execute exploratory tests on the new feature and bug fix testing.
* Evaluate the system to determine what tests are required to be automated.
* Write test automated scripts required to execute test cases.
* Pair with software engineers to develop integration and unit tests.
* Use appropriate techniques to design automation test cases, test scripts, and test data that will address automation smoke tests, regression, and performance.
* Be plugged into the quality community keeping abreast of the latest practices and technologies.
* Seven (7) years of QA experience.
* Knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (i.e., white box, use case testing, equivalence class partitioning, boundary value, decision table, etc.).
* Ability to utilize quality automation tools and frameworks to build new or extend existing quality automation processes and tools.
* Automation testing using either licensed tools or Open Source.
* Ability to code in C#.
* Performance testing using JMeter with BlazeMeter.
* Strong API testing experience.
* Strong T-SQL skills.
* Working knowledge of agile software development life cycle methodology preferably Kanban.
* Experience using agile development practices like TDD, BDD, pair programming, and automated builds.
* Experience testing web and mobile apps.
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Nice To Haves:
* Experience testing B2B SaaS web-based apps.
* Additional scripting/coding languages a plus.
* Bachelor s degree.
Perks and Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* 401(k) with Company match
* Company-paid holidays, sick pay & Unlimited PTO
* Full Time Remote work
* Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer s daily lives.