JR Filanc Construction Company Peoria, AZ 85345
The Project Manager plans, develops, coordinates, and manages onsite construction activities for large, extensive projects.
* Responsible for the overall management of all project activities and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
* Direct supervision of all field employees including Superintendents, Project Engineers, Assistants to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget
* Responsible for Job Profit and Loss
* Manages company-owned and rental equipment resources
* Develops and directs the implementation of two-week work schedules
* Plans and organizes all project staff including interview, hire, train and coach to maximize employee performance
* Reviews and selects construction methods and practices
* Directs communications with owner, owner s representatives and engineers
* Provides interpretation of disputes and changed conditions
* Provides input and review of CPM Construction Schedule
* Review weekly timecards and job cost reporting
* Approves and reviews all jobsite purchases
* Responsible for coordination between subcontractors and suppliers
* Adheres to and leads jobsite safety policies and procedures
* Manages all financial aspects for the project
* Supports and/or participates in assigned bidding of projects
* Assists in field Labor Relations
* 4 year engineering or construction management degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience
* 8+ years experience managing the construction of multi-million dollar water, wastewater or industrial related plants.
* Results oriented, high level of integrity and ethical standards
* Demonstrated experience in the water, wastewater, or industrial contracting arena
* Strong communication skills and proven leadership ability
* Ability to adhere to budgets and schedules
* Excellent documentation skills
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as the use of the internet and scheduling software
* Must have good communications and analytical skills
* Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Project Managers must be able to work flexible hours in AZ, with most of the projects located in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
J.R. Filanc Construction Company, Inc. is proud to be a drug free workplace. J.R. Filanc Construction Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This job description intends to list the primary or essential functions of the job. It is not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned by management.