PumpMan Intermediate Holdings LLC Phoenix, AZ 85009
If you are looking to grow your Career... PumpMan SouthWest WaterWorks is looking to meet with you.
Our employees are offered a great work environment, professional career development, competitive compensation customized training programs, a competitive salary and benefit programs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative with great network and connections.
Sales Representative will focus on selling maintenance and repair preventative maintenance contracts.
* Grow the C&I Sales Markets
* Maintaining and developing relationships with customers, providing ongoing sales support and handling service issues.
* Prospecting on local businesses and new construction Projects.
* Follow-up on incoming sales leads.
* Business-to-business cold calling.
* Proactively establishes positive working relationships with entire team, demonstrates excellence through positive behavior, flexibility and effective communication skills.
* Recommends products and services to existing and potential customers.
* Develop a firm knowledge of the product and services.
* Develop a firm knowledge of the PumpMan strategy and philosophy for long term growth.
* Assists in the training, coaching and development of others as needed.
* Ensure company policies, safety policies, and work processes are followed and are in compliance.
* Build great network/connection with buyers and willing to go an extra mile on the marketing front.
Qualifications and Skills:
* 5+ Years experience in Commercial and Industrial Sales experience serving the building and construction trades.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong hands on leadership experience with a proven sales track record.
* A fundamental understanding of pricing, forecasting, cost management and other financial tools used in help driving a successful profit center.
* Excellent Networking Capabilities.
* Great connection with potential buyers in the area.
* Proven interpersonal skills and a history of successful performance in a team environment as well as working independently.
* Highly responsive to customer requirements, responding promptly to queries and to customer changes.
* Strong interest in successfully interacting with customers in a sales/customer facing role.
* Commercially astute and able to understand sales strategy.
* Must be flexible in dealing quickly with conflicting priorities; being a team player, willing to give additional effort when required to meet customer-based deadlines.
* Prepared to be hands-on and eager to learn and develop professionally.
* Competitive Base Salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
* Mileage and expense reimbursement
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
To Be Considered: Please apply online by uploading your resume including desired salary.
*Only candidates who upload their resume will be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Headquartered in Saddle Brook, NJ, PumpMan, a portfolio company of Soundcore Capital Partners a highly successful pump maintenance, service and repair company with aspirations of becoming a national leader in the space through acquisitions. To-date PumpMan has acquired companies in Northern California, Southern California, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and New York City.