Hunter Contracting Co. Gilbert, AZ 85233
Are you looking for a company you can grow with? A company where you feel like part of the family and not just another employee number? Do you want to be a part of something great? Hunter Contracting Co. is a family-owned, heavy civil contracting firm serving Arizona since 1961. We are looking for good, hard-working, high-energy, self-motivating, professional individuals to grow with our project needs.
What we are proud to offer you:
* Medical/Telemedicine Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Health and Wellness programs
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay
* Sick Time Pay
* Company Vehicle
We are currently seeking a Project Managerto provide overall project management direction for construction projects ensuring project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget. Responsible for project profit and loss. Ideal candidate will have strong WTP/WWTPexperience and be familiar with APDM procurement methodologies
* Reviewing project proposals to determine budget, time frames, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
* Outlining work plan and assigning duties, responsibilities, scope authority to project staff; awarding subcontracts and issuing purchase orders
* Arranging all permits, drawings, and submittals required; negotiating and executing all change orders.
* Preparing project reports for management, clients, and/or others.
* Conferring with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve any problems, modifying schedules or plans as required.
* Preparing and maintaining job costs on a daily/weekly basis and reviewing with project personnel.
* Monitoring project closeout: final quantities, final change orders, and final releases from agreements.
* Obtaining letter of acceptance.
* Knowledge of leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
* Ability to produce timely results of high quality and accuracy
* Must have imagination and strong problem solving skills, with a strong technical orientation.
* Ability to weigh decisions carefully and thoroughly based on expertise in order to avoid unpredictable risk.
* Ability to travel.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
* Minimum of 10 years senior project management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Possesses a valid Driver s License with a clean driving record.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks and Drug Screens
Women, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY statement
Hunter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Hunter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.